- Use a power washer to thoroughly cleanse all external surfaces ensuring that all contamination has been removed.
- Fill a bucket with cold water, add the required amount of CERAMIC SHAMPOO and agitate to create a rich lather.
- Soak a soft brush or wash mitt with the pre-mixed shampoo solution and proceed to clean the vessel. Working from the top of the boat downwards, rinse the treated areas as you progress to ensure that the shampoo does not dry out on the surface.
- Once the vessel has been thoroughly cleaned, rinse with a hose or a power-washer to ensure any remaining shampoo has been removed.
- If the vessel requires any further treatment, dry with a drying towel or allow the vessel to dry naturally before proceeding with the next step.
- Finish with ARK MARINE CERAMIC DETAILER if no other treatment is required.